What is my piano worth?
For most people, this can be a daunting question. The piano market can be a confusing and difficult world to navigate, especially for piano owners looking to sell their piano. The process of effectively preparing pianos for sale, marketing them to the right audience, accomodating potential buyers, negotiating sale price, and delivering them to their new home is a full-time job that is tough to accomplish for an individual piano seller.
Maximize your piano's value!
Selling, marketing, negotiating, servicing, and moving pianos are what we do all day, every day. This gives us the knowledge, expertise, and resources to maximize the potential value of your piano. Our extensive online presence puts your piano in front of a nationwide (even worldwide) community of potential buyers. You never know: someone, somewhere could be looking to buy your piano right now! We have the tools to make sure they find it.
We offer our buyers a number of options and services that aren't available to private sellers. Here are some examples:
- Can you answer detailed questions about the structural and musical condition of the piano? Buyers expect to know a lot about their prospective piano before they purchase. We can.
- Can you accept credit cards or arrange financing for a buyer's piano purchase? We can.
- Can you offer value-added accessories to accompany the piano, such as player piano systems and humidity control devices? We can.
- Can you deliver the piano into the buyer's new home, wherever they are? We can.
Here's how the selling process works
- Fill out our Seller Information Form. It's easy and there's no obligation.
- We'll get back to you quickly with an upfront written estimate of what we expect you to receive after we sell your piano. You'll know right away the amount of the final check we expect to write to you after the piano sells.
- If you like what you see, call us to schedule a pick-up of your piano. Our insured, professional piano moving service will get the piano out of your home right away and into our showroom for sale. Our qualified technicians will inspect your piano and we'll alert you to any potential service that the piano may need prior to sale.
- We'll take care of the entire sales process: This includes fielding questions from potential buyers, demonstrating your piano, arranging inspections with piano technicians and/or teachers, negotiating with customers, accepting payment, and arranging for delivery anywhere in the world.
- Once your piano is sold and delivered, you receive a check. It's that simple!
Questions about the selling process?
Just check out our Piano Seller FAQ, give us a call at 800-264-6614, live chat with us, email us at
, or come visit us. We're looking forward to hearing from you!